- StillAliveDS: http://stillaliveds.free.fr/
PORTAL clone. fun as hell, I've been obsessed... Might get a console just to play the real thing
- LAMEBOY: http://lameboy.nutki.com/
GameBoy emulator. Sure I have a real gameboy, but I can play those games on the DS instead of risking damaging my precious carts
- ProteinDS: http://gorgull.googlepages.com/home2
Crazy music app, 2 loops (that you can scratch) a sampler, and a controller (I think it's midi) I'm still fumbling my way around the details but it's great.
- Population Tire / Secret Collect: http://www.mrphlip.com/ds/
Videlectrix can make a good game, I'm glad somebody ported these, I'm just waiting for a version of 20 ex-dee 6
- PocketPhysics: http://www.freewebs.com/pocketphysics/
Draw something and then run it through your drawn world ... more fun than a barrel of monkeys, I keep making crazy domino runs with balls & pendulums and stuff.
- Colors: http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/ds.htm
Man, I love to doodle. If this thing had an eraser I'd be a lot happier, but the replay function replays every line of you making your drawing, sweet.
- DS2Key: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showforum=88
A DS wardriver/gamepad emulator... I found 10 wifi networks on my street, some of them are completely open !!
- ChorDS: http://nobkilla.free.fr/spip.php?article1&lang=en
A Tab-viewer for DS soon to have a chord dictionary & a section called "Beginners"
I have some other things on there but none really worth mentioning, and a few things I have yet to even touch...