2.19.2009

Drewl Drewl

... or how I learned to stop worrying and love the namm ...
I wanted an MPK49, but $500 some was a little much, and I'm not a pianist by any stretch of the imagination. Now they have the MPK25, a 25 key version... no sliders, but it keeps the arpeggiator & tap tempo great stuff ... what a lovely controller...



Numark ns7 midi for DJ, kinda an all-in-one awesome rock box for real DJ feel in a controller... sweet..



and of course some more Numark products that are nice, but basically the same, the stealth and the omni...



A new Big Muff Pi is out with 2 new switches .... one bypasses the tone control, the other opens some 3 hi-freq filters for some more top end ... I love distortion pedals so I might try to get me one of these...


and another Electro-Harmonix fuzz/EQ that sounds WONDERFUL



of course just after I get a microKorg, they come out with the microKorg XL ... but the major difference is the keys & knobs ... I love my knobs, the more the better ... the XL has less, boo... and since I'm not a pianist or anything at all, the mini-keys are just great for me, it's nice to have a multi-octave stretch.

No comments: